Sunday, September 2, 2012

Girly Cardigans IN/OUT Hoodies

 While "skater girl swag" is going out, "prep school princess" is coming in. So luckily all of us that weren't to crazy about the whole skater girl thing, can now be relived from the whole sloppy lazy look. I especially love all the cute cardigans that come with the cute preppy look! Unfortunately cardigans aren't always super warm, so I wouldn't throw away all my hoodies just yet. But at least get rid of the ones that make you look like a walking bill board, especially your Aeropostale ones. I mean, I like some of their clothing, and their hoodies are super comfy, but I feel like I'm paying them to advertise for them! It would be different if they payed me, but that's just my opinion (and it's not like I don't own a few any ways so). But keep your hoodies for around the house, and your cardigans for out & about!
 
Well, thanks for reading and stay stylish my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment