Friday, August 31, 2012

Fashion Made Easy

Hi Everyone!
 My Name is Marie, and I love fashion! I assume you do to, or you probably wouldn't be reading this. My goal is to make fashion a whole lot easier for a whole lot of people. It's so hard to tell what is in and what is out right now, with so many different trends out there, and even if you can figure out what's in, there's no way to find out whats out because no one ever really says it. Well, at least not until your wearing the thing and some nasty girl has to point it out (pun intended). So I'm going to be as straight forward as I can, I hope i do not offend any one, but i probably will so I give my apologies in advance. I hope that I can make fashion easier for you, and I hope you enjoy my blog!
     Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment